Zombie Action – This is a very scare and high-quality zombie effect which will created on your face blood stains, veins with black blood, wounds, dead skin and more. You can change the color of the eyes and skin color. This effect scare and surprise you incredible photorealism.
Watch detailed video tutorial for this action HERE
This action has been created and optimized for use on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and ONLY FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP. Need to change the language of your version? WATCH HERE
If you have any problems with this action please visit the help page, where you will find answers to FAQs and recommendations for getting the most out of my actions. If you can’t find the answer to your question, and you’re still having trouble, please contact me by e-mail: [email protected]
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again) using this method
By the way, my best selling Double Exposure Action has recently been updated, and you can now use it with the English, German, French, Italian and Spanish versions of Photoshop.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
How to combine my actions?
1. Open your photo
2. Play the first action
3. Save the result as an image
4. Open the previously saved image
5. Play the second action
IMPORTANT INFORMATION to all buyers who have any problems with Zombie action.
Hello! Before use action please watch this videotutorial WATCH HERE
If you sure that you doing all right and this is still does not work, before play action please increase the resolution of your photo using Image Size adjustment. For that go to Image/ Image Size. And change width and height values to 2000-3000px. If it still not works increase more to 4000-5000px.
As you can see in my preview image i use photo with high resolution and the face of model occupies most of photo space. In this case the skin area what you painted is big and action works correctly. If you use High quality photo with big resolution, but your skin area is too small compared with all image size, it mean work area has too small resolution the action can’t works correctly. So all what you need to do it’s increase resolution of photo with “Image Size” instruments before use action.
This scheme will help you understand what resolution you need to use