Heart shaped ping pong paddles I created on Valentine’s day.
You’ll get 3 layered Photoshop files and 6 image files (3 jpg and 3 png files).
2 views are provided:
- a perspective one with 2 paddles and 2 balls
- a top one with 1 paddle and 2 balls
You get also a “Sketch & Toon” style design (particularly suitable for t-shirts decoration).
In the psd files:
- for the perspective view, you get the 2 paddles on a layer and the 2 balls on another one
- for the top view, you get the paddle on a layer and the 2 balls on another one
So, you can set your own background and tweak shadows and strokes.
You can use these high resolution files for:
- web site banners
- Facebook timelines
- product packages
- brochures and flyers
- high resolution : 4400×2475px and 5200×2925px
- suitable for print (300dpi) and web (72dpi)
- compatible with Photoshop CS2 and above
- 1 PDF User Guide
- exclusively on Graphicriver
Inspiration and a lot of techniques come from 3 skilled and nice guys:
Thanks a lot to them for sharing their knowledge. I learned a lot all along this project while having so much fun with Cinema 4D!
It’s your turn to have fun with these Valentine’s ping pong paddles illustrations!
More PdC products