Print your InDesign works with no misprints. Print Preflight 1.0 is an InDesign pleniminary normative plugin checking your files and reducing the possibility of misprints
PRINT PREFLIGHT 1.0 CONTROLS
– images resolution inferior 300dpi
– images or methods of RGB color
– “Register” color samples
– presence of 3mm of abundance at least (take no notice of the error if the abundance is not required)
– altered or missing links
– not inserted text
– missing font
– missing glifi
– protected font
– active overprint (take no notice of the error if the overprint is correct)
– minimum outline thickness: 0,1 pt
– minimum text size: 4pt
You will be able to print your works with no misprints thanks to this advice and to the automatic check of the document.
You can find easy instructions in download file.