• Easy Colour and Size Change of EVERY element in the design.
• PSD Files (PhotoShop CS3 ).
• Grid System with Guides.
• Precisely Organized and Classified Layers.
– 01_Source_Files_PSD (100×100)
Nondestructive editing allows you to make changes to an image without overwriting the original image data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it. Because nondestructive editing doesn’t remove data from an image, the image quality doesn’t degrade when you make edits.
You can perform nondestructive editing in Photoshop in several ways:
• Working with adjustment layers
• Transforming with Smart Objects
• Filtering with Smart Filters
• Adjusting variations, shadows, and highlights with Smart Objects