This InDesign magazine template contains 28 pages / 14 predefined master spreads to choose from.
Easy to edit in InDesign and customize it according to your needs. Also suitable for your corporate / customer magazine or any other type of magazine.
Add as many pages as you like.
Photos used in the previews are not included!
See links below to download/purchase them.
Take a look at this amazing magazine mock up kit for after effects by placdarms on videohive to see what the magazine could look like in reality:
- 28 Pages
- 14 Master spreads
- Spine (if needed)
- InDesign library file included which contains some graphic elements and also some of the page layouts (see screenshots)
- Print ready (300 dpi, CMYK)
- Paragraph and character styles
- Automatic page numbering
- Cover image included (vector, fully editable)
- DIN A4 InDesign CS3 (.inx)
- DIN A4 InDesign CS4 or later (.indd)
- US Letter InDesign CS3 (.inx)
- US Letter InDesign CS4 or later (.indd)
- Spine for US Letter and DIN A4 Format
- Indesign Library File for US Letter and DIN A4 Format
- Help file (including links to fonts and images used in the previews)
- A4 – 210×297mm, 3mm bleed
- Letter – 8.5” x 11”, 0,125” bleed
Photos used in the Previews
The following images are published under the creative commons license:
© VFS Digital Design / Heather Lee:
Book Design “Three Little Pigs” by Heather Lee
© VFS Digital Design:
The following images can be purchased on photodune:
Logo mockup (envato logo scetch) by antiart: