This template is designed for any kind of publication that uses images or photos as its main element. A modern, minimalist design that can be adapted to any subject related to arts, architecture, painting, design, photography, fashion, even to tourism, vacation, travel… It also contains a fully functional set of infographics created directly in InDesign to make it even more versatile.
This magazine can also be converted into a brochure or portfolio. Is a matter of creativity. In addition to the magazine, is also included a presentation sheet with an easy to understand advertising system. The package also includes a business card that can be adapted to all those who cooperate with the magazine.
All files are built in InDesign CS3 , which ensures compatibility with the latest versions. Files are properly prepared for printing, A4 Size with 3mm bleed* and all colors in CMYK .
Files included: – A4 magazine.indd Magazine (InDesign file) with 28 Master Pages (just combine them as you wish when building your magazine), 34 Character Styles, 9 Paragraph Styles, automatic page numbering, text aligned to Baseline Grid. Demo with 42 pages properly prepared.
– A4MagazineCover.indd Ready for a small number of pages.
– A4MagazineCover_withSPINE.indd Ready for a greater number of pages (with spine).
– BackgroundPattern.psd File that contains the pattern and color used on the cover. Here you can change them.
– A4Presentation.indd Sheet presentation for the magazine. Front with the text presentation and back with the magazine advertising system.
– MagazineCard.indd Business Card (85mm X 55mm, 3mm bleed, CMYK ) prepared for the “editor-in-chief” of the magazine. Can be adapted to any person related to the magazine. Just swap the data.
Fonts: The fonts are not included, but they are free!. The documentation will help you find all the information about them and where can you download them.
Images: The images used are not included, they are for illustration purposes only.