The Collectable Card Games Pack is designed to help you quickly create stunning card designs for your own card games and other uses like board game cards.
The Pack consists of a series of pre-built fully editable templates including a Master-template with smart object layers for you to change at will and an exciting range of background colours and gradient textures for you to combine in a unique number of ways to create stunning card designs.
The Collectable Card Games Pack is designed with all these features included Main features
• 63×88mm (2.48×3.463”), 300dpi, 744×1039px
• All cards RGB for online games
• All cards as CMYK with print setup and bleeds for printed cards
• Easily editable .PSD Master-card features including:
o Inner area (including borders and backgrounds)
o Content area (Including, borders, instruction areas, gem markers, image locations
• 13 ready to use example .PSD templates for you to get quickly started to show what can be built using the pack
• 50 example background materials.
• 24 black and white texture overlays for additional options
• 20 Gem styles PSD file and ASL style add in.
• Extensive .AI icon file to add interest to your markers and gems.
• Check out the help file for construction demonstration.
The Pack is easy to use
1. Select the layer to edit and open it.
2. Apply your texture to the predefined areas or create your own
3. Close and save to apply design.
4. Select the next layer to design and change as you see fit.
• 1 PSD Master file and 13 example PSD. All editable
• Photoshop style files and PSD for GEM and marker effects (.asl)
We hope you have a good time using the kit. Have fun and if you come up with some cool designs don’t forget to say hi and show them off. All the best.
• • • • • • • • • • • •
Hi All, I have had a few questions about how you use photoshop in relation to the files
The design files are in the rgb and cymk folders. The png are demo files. The psd files are smart objects. To use of edit them you have to double click on the smart object layer. Theis will open up the internal files which you can edit again by double clicking if they are smart objects layers as well.
Once you have finished editing save each nested layer and that will save the contents to the layer about. You will have to do this proceedure a few times for the nested layers. (follow photoshops instructions as well that usually pop up).