Achievement, Ranking Experience Shield Award Badge
Fully customizable ranking/rating badges for use on websites, iphone apps, forums, clans, etc. Anywhere that you need to show different levels of achievement, rank, or experience. There are litterally thousands of combinations to choose from. You get three colors of stars with 5 stars to turn on or off per color, 7 different symbols to choose from for displaying on the shield, 11 shield colors, 11 circle colors, 3 laurel wreath colors, and 5 ribbon colors. There are many layer styles that you can save and use in other work if you desire. File is setup at 300dpi, CMYK.
INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD:
Large – Ranking Shield.psd
Medium – Ranking Shield.psd
Small – Ranking Shield.psd
To make a badge with the color combo you want, simply turn on the visibility for that layer in Photoshop. For instance:
You could make one badge with 1 gold star, light blue shield, with green laurel wreath, and a red ribbon that says “TOP ACHIEVER”
and another badge with 5 silver stars, black shield, gold laurel wreath, and a blue ribbon that says “NINJA WARRIOR”
The possibilities are almost endless!
Each element is grouped into a smartobject and uses layer styles
To customize styles, edit the smartobject, then modify the layer effects
Stars come preconfigured into the following colors:
– Turn each star layer on or off to show different ranks – Create your own star colors by editing the contents of the smart object.
CENTER OBJECT SYMBOLS:
Comes with the following symbols:
Silver Lightning Bolts
Dark Red Fleur-de-lys
– Create your own center object colors by editing the contents of the smart object.
Comes with the following shields:
Light Green Shield
Dark Green Shield
Blue Yellow Shield
Light Blue Shield
Dark Blue Shield
– Create your own shield colors by editing the contents of the smart object.
Comes with the following circles:
Light Green Circle
Dark Green Circle
Blue Yellow Circle
Light Blue Circle
Dark Blue Circle
– Create your own Circle colors by editing the contents of the smart object.
Laurel wreath comes preconfigured into the following colors:
– Create your own laurel wreath colors by editing the contents of the smart object.
Pre Configured Ribbon Colors: Ribbon colors are fully editable, but we have made the following ribbon colors for you to choose from. Each ribbon color is in it’s own layer group.
– Create your own ribbon colors by editing the contents of the smart object. Each ribbon has five segments where the color is editable.
– All ribbon text is fully editable, you can have it say whatever you want.