This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English versions) CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC.
The action will only work on English versions of Photoshop.
It is highly recommended to work with photos over 1500px to 3000px high/wide for the best results.
You must run the action in RGB color mode in Photoshop.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
1. Open a photo to work with
2. Leave the photo layer locked and set as the background. Also make sure your photo is in RGB color mode. To check this, go to the ‘Image’ menu, then select ‘Mode’ and ensure ‘RGB’ is selected.
3. Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘brush’
4. With the ‘brush’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of your photo that you want to disperse. Use a soft or hard brush and you can use any color.
5. Once you have brushed the areas you wish to disperse, go into the actions select your Abstract Art Action.
6. Now hit the play button found at the bottom of the action panel!
Explore more products by me