50+ HDR Action • Photoshop Action • 50+ ATN files • Easy to transform your photos into realistic HDR look • Easy to use • Well organised layers • Fully editable layers • Easy to customise • Non-destructive actions • Well documented instructions • This action has been tested and works on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and CC 2014 (tested in English version) • Recommended to use high resolution photo sizes between 1000 – 5000px (min resolution: 72dpi)
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
1. Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window will now appear to the right hand side.
2. Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which came with the download.
3. The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
1. Open a photo to work with
2. Leave the photo layer locked and set as the background. Also make sure your photo is in RGB color mode. To check this, go to the ‘Image’ menu, then select ‘Mode’ and ensure ‘RGB’ is selected.