We’ve got a fresh item for you – creative and fast way to achieve and apply an effect to your photos. Grab it now and save more time and money. Only TWO clicks away. No skill is needed.
Tested and works with Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC (All Creative Cloud Versions)
This Photoshop Action will professionally analyze your photograph or artwork and will extract it from the background and simultaneously transform the collected details into realistic 2D shadow sketch. Over 200 command-lines and advance execution, saving you a lot of time and money.
Package name: 2D Shadow Sketch – Pure Art Hand Drawing 148
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5
Copyright: August 26, 2016
Author: Charles Brown
Items: – ATN file
Complexity: Well-labeled ‘ACTION’ operation and easy to modify to suit your need.
Action will duplicate the your original document and render effect separately, preserving your image while giving you the chance to play action again.
Action is also fully layered, smart object used to preserve quality, properly grouped for easy customization.
* No worries about image color mode or bits because this action will optimize it for you all in One click.
* No need to worry about your image size because this item will upscale it for you to over 2400 pixels.
– Charles Brown’s unique NON-DESTRUCTIVE rendering process from beginning to finish.
– Tactical layer names manoeuvre making the action compatible with all Languages including English, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, and many more.
– Charles Brown’s unique system of adding SUB-ACTIONS that come in handy when adjusting the values and features of this action—that means you won’t have to worry about how to modify the end result to suit your need, thereby saving you tons of time to finalize your project.
– Digital lab tested to ensure that action delivers quality end result.
– High standard and advance auto-photo-manipulation ensuring that it is fully editable.
– Properly named, grouped and arranged to ensure easy adjustment even from the Adobe’s filter source point.
– This effect was properly studied and created with you in mind.
Step 1: Simply open your image in Photoshop. Create a new layer and brush using any color on the new layer around your subject/model.
Step 2: Play action. There will be a stop that will tell you to paint/brush on the area of your image that will be used as the Sketch Focus.
Step 3: Click play to render final effect. Enjoy the result. Fully customizable and easy to use all in TWO clicks.
Trendy & Latest:
Huge Time & Money Saver Super Bundle (comprising of best selling items) :